ServiceMaster of Rochester for water damage restoration services. The water damage restoration process can seem overwhelming. Take advantage of a professional water damage restoration service, which include:
- Emergency services. A professional water damage restoration service will be available and ready to evaluate the situation, determine the source of the problem, the scope of the damage, and get right to work creating an effective plan to get your property back to its pre-loss condition as soon as possible.
- Water extraction. From the attic to the basement and duct work to crawl spaces, inspecting every area of your property is important to see just how far the water has traveled and what damage is done. Once this is determined water extraction can begin with the proper equipment, so the affected areas can begin drying as soon as possible.
- Inspection of other materials. During the inspection process trained technicians will evaluate flooring, walls, insulation, doors, cabinets, ceiling tiles, and many other areas to see if damage has occurred and any items can be saved.
- Reinstallation/cleaning. If carpet can be restored, trained experts will ensure it’s properly dried, cleaned, deodorized, and then reinstalled.
- Structural repairs. If you’ve experienced damage to items such as drywall, floors, and ceilings, structural repairs can be done by a water damage restoration team or a subcontractor.