Are you dealing with the aftermath of a fire in your St. Charles, MN home or business? Devastated by the loss of your property, possessions, or heirlooms? Limit the impact that a fire has on your life by trusting the experts at ServiceMaster of Rochester. A fire in your home or business can be devastating but the damage only gets worse over time. That’s why it’s important to act quickly and reap the many benefits from professional fire damage restoration services.
- Complete fire damage and smoke damage repair restoration. Finding a service that provides complete fire damage and smoke damage restoration is critical in getting your home or business back to its pre-loss condition.
- Emergency pre-cleaning services. Acidic residues and odors from a fire can be devastating and increase your cost of repairs. However, when you act quickly after a fire, emergency pre-cleaning services will limit the damage to your home and belongings.
- Cleaning items and belongings. Smoke odors can be just as wicked as the fire itself, leaving your furniture, upholstery, and other items in a pretty sad state. Hiring a fire damage restoration service can help get your items back to normal in no time so you can get your home or business back to normal.
- Thorough cleaning and restoration. It’s not just the furniture or your belongings that suffer during a fire. Your walls, carpeting, attics, and most other areas take a beating, too. That’s why it’s important to have a thorough cleaning and restoration process as soon as possible after the last flame is out.
- Removing soot from clothing and other fabrics is the first step in the cleaning and deodorizing process, but don’t think you can do this by yourself. Throwing clothing, curtains, and towels into the washing machine may do more harm than good. It’s important to contact a professional fire damage restoration service that is experienced and has the tools to use an oxidizing agent to break up the smoke molecule and to begin the cleaning process.