The dreary days of winter are here and with them comes snow, slush, cold temperatures, sand, salt, slippery roads, and…dirty carpets. If you’re a home or business owner in Rochester, MN, chances are you’ll experience dirty carpets from our tough Midwest winters. ServiceMaster of Rochester can help lift the dirt from the fibers AND lift your spirits during the dreary winter months. It’s no secret that winters in the upper Midwest can be tough to handle and can wreak havoc on your floors, especially carpets. It’s also no secret that your carpets are an investment and a reflection on your business or home. That’s why hiring a professional carpet cleaning service can benefit you in many ways:
- Extend the life of your carpet. Regular carpet cleaning helps extend the life of your carpet while leaving it looking clean and smelling fresh.
- Remove odors and smells. Carpets retain odors and smells, particularly if you have pets who mark their territory or high traffic areas with food spills. Your attempt at cleaning with cheap cleaning products from your local retailer may make you feel like your carpets are clean, but getting deep down into the fibers just isn’t happening. A deep clean is what thoroughly removes odors and smells.
- Improve health. Carpets tend to attract mold, mildew, dust, dander, and mites, which can be a true health hazard. A professional carpet cleaning service cleans deep down to remove these harmful allergens.
- Time saving. In today’s hectic world, carpet cleaning typically isn’t on the top of anyone’s list. A professional carpet cleaning service will relieve you of these duties so you have more time to spend with family, friends, and work.
- Labor and body strain. Many homeowners or business owners simply can’t clean carpets themselves as it’s too hard on their back and body. Hire a professional carpet cleaning service to do the work for you to eliminate that burden.